According to the Outer Space Treaty (1967), the moon is under the same jurisdiction as international waters. The treaty also says the moon can be used for peaceful purposes by all nations, and it prohibits weapons of mass destruction or military bases of any kind on the moon.
watch this whole thing please
jfc im laughing my ass off
watching this video was like sitting in a car accelerating to 150, slamming the breaks, spinning out of control, and barley missing a head on collision with a semi-truck.
THIS IS THE WAY TO DEAL WITH HARASSMENT.
Queen Bey and Queen Nicki
enough about sex positions has anyone discovered a reading position which doesn’t get uncomfortable after 5 minutes
things every highschooler should know
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
I always thought the “but satisfaction brought him back” part was a joke from the Munsters.
Here’s another one: “Jack of all trades, master of none,” is just one half of the saying. The other half reads “but better than a master of one.”
Okay one more: “Ignorance is bliss” is also only half of the saying. It’s “When ignorance is bliss, ‘tis folly to be wise.”
save the earth, it’s the only planet with chocolate and pizza
Basically me this morning.